Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and Neymar have been selected as finalists for the 2017 Best FIFA Men’s Player Award.
The trio, who had been named in an underlying 24-man rundown of candidates a month ago, will now fight it out for the prize when it is distributed at the Best FIFA Football Awards service on October 23, in London.
The Award, which covers the time of November 20, 2016, to July 2, 2017, is voted in favor of by national team coaches, captains, selected media and fans.
The Real Madrid star won the inaugural honor a year ago and is a most loved to guarantee the award one month from now following a year that saw him enable Madrid to a third Champions To class crown in four seasons and a first La Liga title in five years, and additionally the FIFA Club World Cup.
Messi and Neymar guaranteed the Copa del Rey with Barcelona with the previous completing as La Liga’s best scorer with 37 GOALS last season.
Checkout all the categories:
* Lionel Messi (ARG – FC Barcelona)
* Neymar (BRA – FC Barcelona/Paris Saint-Germain)
* Deyna Castellanos (VEN – Santa Clarita Blue Heat/Florida State Seminoles)
* Carli Lloyd (USA – Houston Dash/Manchester City Women)
* Lieke Martens (NED – FC Barcelona Femeni)
* Massimiliano Allegri (ITA – Juventus)
* Antonio Conte (ITA – Chelsea)
* Zinedine Zidane (FRA – Real Madrid)
* Nils Nielsen (DEN – Danish national team)
* Gerard Precheur (FRA – Olympique Lyonnais Feminin)
* Sarina Wiegman (NED – Netherlands national team)
* Gianluigi Buffon (ITA – Juventus)
* Keylor Navas (CRC – Real Madrid)
* Manuel Neuer (GER – FC Bayern Munich)
* Kevin-Prince Boateng (Las Palmas)
* Alejandro Camargo (Universidad de Concepcion)
* Deyna Castellanos (Venezuela U-17)
* Moussa Dembele (Celtic)
* Olivier Giroud (Arsenal)
* Aviles Hurtado (Tijuana Xolos)
* Mario Mandzukic (Juventus)
* Oscarine Masuluke (Baroka FC)
* Nemanja Matic (Chelsea)
* Jordi Mboula (FC Barcelona U-19)
* Borussia Dortmund supporters
* Celtic supporters
* FC Copenhagen supporters